Upcoming Meetings Schedule
Tuesday, September 19th, 2017, at 7:00pm.
MEETING AGENDA INCLUDES:
1-7. Regular Monthly Business (Minutes, Vouchers, etc),
8. Comments from Pre-Registered Citizens,
9. Ordinance No. 2017-06: An Ordinance Repealing and Replacing Crivitz Municipal Code Section 11-2-19 Pertaining to Certain Sexual Offenders,
10. Homecoming Parade Street Use Permit,
11. 2018 Crivitz Rescue Squad Service Contract,
12. Crivitz Rescue Squad Request to Pave 7th Alley Portion,
13. Village Hall Exterior Lighting - J & T Electric,
14. Sewer Utility - Main Lift Station Pump Repairs,
15. Water Meter Testing - Ferguson Waterworks,
16. 2018 Water Fund Budget,
17. 2017 Audit Contract with Unger & Walters,
18. Deputy Clerk/Treasurer 2018 Wage Raise,
19. Building Inspector/Zoning Administrator 2018 Wage Raise,
20. Officer Dave Pusick Probationary Wage Raise,
21. Sonic Firewall Purchase,
22. Backup Software License Purchases,
23. Dave & Crystal Malke Request to Forgive 1102 Louisa St. Weed Control Charges.
24. Operators Licenses: Alexandria Williams, Tara Wieting and Danielle McGee.
Questions from the Floor:
Please note that, upon reasonable notice at least 24 hours in advance, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information to request this service, please contact the Village Clerk's Office at (715)854-2030, 800 Henriette Ave., P.O. Box 727, Crivitz, WI 54114.
Dated this 15th day of September, 2017.
Marilyn L. Padgett
Audio Recordings of Meetings Available Upon